- We require at least 2 drivers (2 buggies) to run a tour.
- All Drivers, from 18 years old, must present a valid driver’s license & Passport, otherwise they are not allowed to drive a buggy.
- A credit card (Visa or Mastercard) is required for a deposit on each buggy.
- Racing and dangerous driving is strictly prohibited and if necessary the participants will be disqualified.
- Absolutely no drugs or alcohol.
- Children must be at least 6 years of age.
- Please leave all valuables at your hotel; if you’re bringing a camera, be aware that there is the possibility of water and/or dust damage.
- We recommend that you wear clothing that can get wet and dirty and bring a change of clothing if you wish.
- Closed-toe shoes, such as sneakers, are mandatory.
- This tour is a fun tour with brand new buggies, SORRY, we do not rent for unguided tours.
- BUGGY TOURS COSTA RICA will charge FULL AMOUNT to provided credit card at the moment of confirming your tour package.
- Tour cancellations made with at least 72 hours are fully refundable.
- Tour cancellations made with less than 72 hours are non-refundable.
- Tour rescheduling must be requested at least 48 hours in advance. A $100US extra charge has to be paid if a client requests to reschedule a tour with less than 48 hours.
- No shows are non- refundable.
- Cancellations MUST be notified by phone and via email.
- Tours cancelled by Buggy Tours Costa Rica due to unsafe weather conditions will be rescheduled. If reschedule is not possible at all because of the weather conditions you will receive a 100% refund.
- The maximum waiting time at pick up is 15 minutes. We will then consider it as “not shows”.
- In all cases Buggy Tours Costa Rica will not authorize any refunds for late cancellations, unused portions of packages or not shows.
I HAVE READ AND ACCEPTED THE CONDITIONS AND POLICIES STATED IN THIS FORM AND I AGREE TO PAY EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NOT SIGNED THE ORIGINAL VOUCHER OR SLIP.